Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 October 2021

દિદાર એ નો દેખવા


 


એમ થાય કેમ ,

જયારે જયારે , હું સ્વપ્નો માં 

ખોવાવું ત્યારે ,

હંમેશા મુલાકાત થાય 

એક પરિચિત વ્યક્તિ ની ,

જેને નથી કોઈ અધિકાર 

ફરી ફરી ને , સ્વપ્નો માં મારા 

કરવાનો આવિષ્કાર ;


મને નથી મંજૂર , કરે છે , એ જે હરકતો,

ફાવે તેવી !

સ્વચ્છન્દ કેવી ?

નફરત આવે તેવી ! 


પણ દિલ બેવફા છે મારુ ,

છોડ વાત રાત ની 

પણ મળવા એ બેવફા ને 

દિન ભર કેમ તડપું ?


દિદાર એ નો દેખવા 

અરમાનો કેમ તરસે છે ?

તમન્નાઓ , એ ના હસવા માટે 

કેમ મચલે છે ?


મળે ત્યારે , બની બેવફા 

આંખો મારી ,

એની આંખ ના આંસૂ પીવા 

કેમ બેચૈન છે ?

=======================

Posted  :  28 Oct  2021

Translated  :  26  May 2021

Hindi  :  23  Aug  2013

बहाने भी बन जाते है


=========================================================================

Why does that happen?

 

Whenever, I dream

 

while losing,

 

Always meet

 

of an acquaintance,

 

Who has no right

 

Again and again, in my dreams

 

invention of doing;

 

 

I don't approve of those who act.

 

Like it!

 

How clean?

 

Hatred!

 

 

But my heart is unfaithful,

 

Plant talk of the night

 

But to meet is unfaithful

 

Why are you hungry all day?

 

 

Didar a to see

 

Why is Armani thirsty?

 

Tamannao, not to laugh

 

Why is it happening?

 

 

When met, became unfaithful

 

my eyes,

 

Don't drink tears from his eyes

 

Why are you anxious?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 07/03/2024
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment