Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 October 2021

સવાલ પછી સવાલ



 રહી રહી ને ઉઠે છે સવાલ ,

મળી ને ક્ષણભર 

જો જુદા પડવાનું હતું જીવનભર ,

તો શું કામ મળ્યા ?


જો બાગ અરમાનો નો ઉજડવાનો હતો

તો 

ફૂલ આશા ના શું કામ ખીલ્યા ?


મારે હતી જરૂરત , 

એક દિન માટે ગાંડા થવાની, 

કેમ ના થયો ?


તારે , બેશરમ થઇ ,  કહેવાનું હતું જમાના ને ,

" આ જ મારો યાર છે " , 

કહ્યું ના કેમ ?


કેવી હતી એ મજબૂરી , જેણે મને   કહેતા રોક્યો  ,

" યાર ને તુજ થી પ્યાર છે "  ?


જાણું છું સવાલો ના આ , નથી કોઈ જવાબ ,

ન તારી પાસે , ન મારી પાસે ,

પણ પૂછતો રહેશે , હર એક શ્વાશ ,

સવાલ પછી સવાલ 

======================

 Posted  :  26  Oct  2021

Translated  :  25  May  2021

Hindi  :  15  June  2015

इन सवालो का कोई जवाब ?


=========================================================================

Question after Question

 

The question keeps coming up,

 

It's been a while since we met

 

If separation was for life,

 

So what work did you get?

 

 

If the garden Armano was to be planted

 

So

 

What kind of work did flower hope bloom?

 

 

I needed

 

to be mad for a day,

 

Why didn't it happen?

 

 

You, shamefaced, had to say to Jamana,

 

"This is my friend",

 

Why did you say no?

 

 

What was the compulsion that stopped me from saying,

 

"Yar ne tuj thi pyar hai" ?

 

 

I know these questions, no answers,

 

Not to you, not to me,

 

But will keep asking, every breath,

 

Question after question.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment