Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 1 October 2021

પહેરાવ્યો જે હાર ગળા માં તારા ,


 

જોવા જાવ તો 

આપણો દુશ્મન હતો સંસાર સારો ,

પણ એ કૈં ન્હોતી નવાઈ  ;


હું તો હાર્યો 

સંસાર થી નહિ , સ્વજનો થી  !


ક્યાં જઈ કરું ફરિયાદ ?

કોને કરું ફરિયાદ ?

કશું  ઉમેરવું છે તારે ?


કહીશ પણ કેમ  ?,

આવાજ મારો ઉધાર લઈશ ?

ભૂલી જા ,

વાત કોઈ સાંભળે સંસાર 

તે ભૂલી જા  ;


મેં સાંભળી છે ,

ચૂંટી ચૂંટી ને પરોવ્યા છે 

ગીતો મારા ,

પહેરાવ્યો જે હાર ગળા માં તારા ,

ન કોઈ  સમજે તે જ સારું 

========================

 Posted  :  01  Oct  2021

Translated  :  12  May  2021

Hindi   :   19 June 2016

है कोई समजने वाला


=====================================================================

The necklace you wore around your neck

 

Go see it

 

Our enemy was the good world.

 

But it is not a surprise;

 

 

 

I lost

 

Not from the world, but from relatives!

 

 

 

Where can I complain?

 

Who should I complain to?

 

Do you have anything to add?

 

 

 

I will say why?

 

Will you borrow mine?

 

forget it,

 

No one listens to the world

 

Forget it;

 

 

 

i have heard

 

Picked and picked

 

songs my

 

The necklace you wore around your neck,

 

It is better that no one understands.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment