Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 October 2021

તારી ખામોશી ની ફરિયાદ કોને કરું ?


 


જો તું બેઠી હોત આજ સામને 

તો શું કરત વાત ?

ગાત કોઈ પ્રિત નું ગીત ?

કે , આંખો થી આંખ,  કરી લેત ,

કરવી જે વાત ?


સામસામા બેઠા જયારે મૂંગા રહ્યા ,

હવે તું દૂર છો જયારે ,

ટકોરા કરું છું , યાદો ના દ્વારે ;


હતું સાંભળવું જે મારે,

તું ના બોલી ,

સર્યા તારા શબ્દ બે ,

ન પહોંચ્યા કાન મારે ;


નસીબ થી લડતો રહ્યો છું ,

લડતો રહીશ ,

તારી ખામોશી ની ફરિયાદ 

કોને કરું ?

================== 

Posted  :  17  Oct  2021

Translated  :  20   May  2021

Hindi  :  08  Jan  2016

खामोशी का गीला किससे करू ?


=======================================================================

If you were sitting in front of me

 

So what are you talking about?

 

Sing any idol song?

 

That, eye to eye, would have done,

 

What to do?

 

 

Sitting face to face while remaining mute,

 

Now that you're away,

 

I fight, through memories;

 

 

What I wanted to hear was,

 

you don't speak

 

Sarya your word two,

 

I did not reach my ears;

 

 

Fighting with luck,

 

keep fighting

 

Complaining about your silence

 

to whom.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment