Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 October 2021

તારા ગયા પછી


 


તારી મારી વચ્ચે 

કોઈ પથ્થર ની દિવાલ ન્હોતી ,

હતું ફક્ત એક , કરોળિયા નું જાળું ,

ધાર્યું હોત તો 

એક ફૂંક થી ઉડી જાત  ;


પણ તકદીર ને મંજૂર ન્હોતું  !


ટકરાઈ તારી ઠંડી આહો થી ,

ગરમ નિશ્વાશ મારા 

પડઘા બની , પાછા વળ્યાં ;


જો તું હતી માયુશ 

તો હું હતો મજબૂર  ;


લોકો માને  છે કે હું ગીત લખું છું ,

પણ તારા વિના ન કોઈ જાણે ,

સિંચ્યા વિના જીગર નું ખૂન ,

કદી પ્રીત નું ફૂલ ખીલે છે ?


તને મળ્યો  એ પહેલા હતો એકલો ,

તારા ગયા પછી ,

અંધારી રાત માં  મારી પાછળ 

મારો ખૂદ નો પડછાયો ફરે છે  !


====================

Posted  :  14  Oct  2021

Translated  :  18  May  2021

Hindi  :  08  March  2016

तुम्हारे बिछड़ने के बाद

=======================================================================

Between you and me

 

There was no stone wall,

 

There was only one, the spider's web,

 

If expected

 

fly away with a blow;

 

 

 

But Takdeer was not approved!

 

 

 

From your coldness,

 

Hot breath my

 

Became an echo, turned back;

 

 

 

If you were tired

 

So I was forced;

 

 

 

People think I write songs,

 

But no one knows without you,

 

Liver murder without irrigation,

 

When does the flower of love bloom?

 

 

 

I was alone before I met you,

 

after you're gone

 

Behind me in the dark night

 

My own shadow moves!


=======================================================================

Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment