Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 October 2021

ક્ષણ પણ આવી એવી

 


ગયો જે જમાનો 

ફરી નહિ આવે ,

આવવાનો છે જે ,

વટાવી મારી ઉમ્ર ને 

ક્યાં જવાનો છે  !


જીવન માં કૈંક 

ક્ષણ પણ આવી એવી ,

જે આજતક 

યાદો ની અટારી માં 

ગુમસામ બેઠી છે ;


ઉઠાવું નજર વારંવાર 

અટારી પર ,

પણ નથી હવે કોઈ મંઝિલ ની શોધ ,

રાહ પર વળવા ,

કોઈ વળાંક ની ખોજ ;


ઘડિયાળ ને ટકોરે ચાલુ છું ,

થશે ક્યારેક રાહ પૂરી ,

ત્યાં સુધી ચાલુ છું 

================== 

Posted  :  20  Oct  2021

Translated  :  24  May  2021

Hindi  :  09 Nov  2015

कुछ पल ऐसी भी आई

  

=================================================================

Gone are the days

 

won't come again

 

which is to come,

 

Over my age

 

Where to go!

 

 

 

Something in life

 

The moment has come,

 

which to this day

 

In the balcony of memories

 

Gumsam is sitting;

 

 

 

Look up often

 

on the balcony,

 

But no longer searching for a destination,

 

turn on your heels,

 

Finding a curve;

 

 

 

I'm running against the clock,

 

Sometimes the wait will be over,

 

I'm on till then.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment