Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 October 2021

શું જવાબ આપું ?




 ખૂબ છૂપાવ્યો 

તારો મારો પ્યાર ,

સાચું પડે ના એવા 

સપના નો સંસાર ;


સવાર પડતા , સપનું તો વિખરાય ,

પછી , રાત ની આશ માં 

દિવસ જેમ તેમ જાય ;


લોકો પૂછે છે ,

" કયા દર્દ ને છૂપાવ્યું છે દિલ માં ?

ગાતો રહે છે કેમ ,

ગીતો વિરહ ના , વારંવાર ? "


શું જવાબ આપું ?

તારી છબી સામે બેસી ,

મસ્તી ના , હસવા ના , પ્રિત ના ,

ગીતો લખવા ચાહું ,

પણ ના લખતા ફાવું  ;


હવે મારા પગ પણ 

લડખડાય છે ,

જેમ જેમ , દૂરી વધતી જાય છે 

==================== 

Posted  :  17  Oct  2021

Translated  :  20  May  2021

Hindi  :  27  Jan  2016

क्या क्या लिखना चाहूं


=========================================================================

Very hidden

 

your my love,

 

Not true

 

A world of dreams;

 

 

In the morning, the dream is shattered,

 

Then, in the hope of night

 

As the day goes by;

 

 

people ask,

 

"What pain is hidden in the heart?

 

why keep singing

 

Don't miss songs, often? "

 

 

What should I answer?

 

Sit before your image,

 

No fun, no laughing, no fun,

 

love to write songs

 

But do not write;

 

 

Now my legs too

 

fighting,

 

As , the distance increases


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment