Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 October 2021

તો શું જવાબ દેત તું ?




 અગર તું પૂછે કે ,

" મને કેમ કરી યાદ ? "

તો શું કહું ?

ચૂપ જ તો રહું  !


કેમ જાણે પૂછે કોઈ ,

" કેમ શ્વાશ લે છે તું ? "


હું પણ પૂછી શકું ,

" તું જ બતાવ ,

તને કેમ કરી ભુલાવું ? " 

તો શું જવાબ દેત તું ?

શરમ થી , આંખો ઝુકાવી લેત , તું ?


અગર તે પૂછ્યું હોત મને ,

" શું મને પ્યાર કરછ તું ? "

તો શું ઈનકાર કરત ?


કે , સવાલ ના જવાબ માં ,

તને જ પૂછત ,

" શું તે પણ ક્યારેય , કોઈ ને 

કર્યો છે પ્યાર ? "

તો શું 

ઈશારા થી કરત એકરાર ?

કે 

બોલી , મને ખુશ કરત  ?

====================

Posted  :  20  Oct  2021

Translated  :  24  May  2021

Hindi  :  09  Nov  2015

क्या जवाब देती ?


========================================================================

If you ask,

 

"Why did you remember me?"

 

So what can I say?

 

Keep quiet!

 

 

Why, one might ask,

 

"Why are you breathing?"

 

 

may i also ask

 

"Show yourself,

 

Why forget you? "

 

So what would you answer?

 

Shy, would you lower your eyes?

 

 

If he had asked me,

 

"Do you love me?"

 

So why refuse?

 

 

That, in answer to the question,

 

just asking you

 

"Does that ever, anyone?

 

Have you made love? "

 

so what

 

Do you agree with a gesture?

 

K

 

Boli, would you make me happy?



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment