Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 1 October 2021

તું જ ખુદા છો મારી




 ભગવાન તો ચાહે હર માનવી ને ,

મને મળી એવી ખુદાઈ જેણે , 

છોડી મને ,

ના કોઈ અન્ય  ને ચાહ્યો  !


હતી ખબર તને ,

કોણ કોણ ન્હોતા 

તારા પ્રેમ ને લાયક ?

હતા જે નાલાયક સહુ ,

તને ભૂલી ચુક્યા છે  !


પણ કદીક , ક્યારેક ,

ભૂલ ભૂલ માં , વાત વાત માં ,

લાવે છે નામ તારું ,

ત્યારે સહન નથી કરતુ , મન મારુ  !


તારી વાતો પર ,

'ને તારી યાદો પર ,

અધિકાર અબાધિત 

મારો છે  ;


કોઈ ને નહિ આપું  !


ગુનાહો કર્યા જે મેં ,એની સજા ,

મને એકલા ને જ ભોગવવા દો  ;

વિરહ માં તારા 

મને એકલા ને જ તડપવા દો  ;


તું જ ખુદા છો મારી 

આજ નહિ , કાલ નહિ  

પણ કયામત ને દિન તો 

જરૂર મળીશ  !

====================

 Posted  :  01  Oct  2021

Translated  :  13  May  2021

Hindi   :  17  June  2016

'गर तुम मेरी खुदा हो तो


=========================================================================

God loves every human being,

 

I found a dig that,

 

leave me

 

No one else loved!

 

 

 

did you know

 

Who is who?

 

worthy of your love

 

who were worthless,

 

I have forgotten you!

 

 

 

But sometimes, sometimes,

 

Error in error, word in word,

 

brings your name,

 

Do not tolerate then, my mind!

 

 

 

on your words,

 

On your memories,

 

Rights reserved

 

is mine;

 

 

I will not give to anyone!

 

 

Crimes that I committed, the punishment for that,

 

Let me suffer alone;

 

Tara in Virah

 

Let me suffer alone;

 

 

You are my God

 

Not today, not tomorrow

 

But doomsday

 

I will find the need!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment