Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 October 2021

મારુ પલડું છે ભારે





 કેમ કરી કાઢી આ રાત 

કોણ જાણે  ?

કોના વિચાર માં ,

કોની યાદ માં , વિતી આ રાત ,

કોણ જાણે ?


વિચારું છું ,

ઉઠાવું ત્રાજવુ ?  પણ કેમ ?

પલડું ભર્યું તારું આરઝૂ ઓ  થી ,

ઉપર ઉઠાવશે ,

ગમો થી ભરેલ , પલડું મારુ ?


ભુલાવુ કેમ એ દિન 

જયારે , ઉઠાવી ઉપર આંખ ,

તું મને આભ માં શોધતી હતી ?


આજ ઉઠાવી આંખ મારી ,

શોધું હું તને ,

રાત ના અંધેરા માં , ચમકતા તારા માં ;


પણ રાત મારી 

ના થાય પૂરી !


મંઝિલ મળી ના જયારે 

યાદો નું ઉઠાવ્યું ત્રાજવું ત્યારે ,

હું જ જાણું ,

મારુ પલડું છે ભારે 

============================

Posted  :  19  Oct  2021

Translated  :  21  May  2021

Hindi  :  18  Dec  2015

मेरा पलड़ा भारी हैं !


========================================================================

Why did this night?

 

who knows  ?

 

in whose mind,

 

In memory of whom, passed this night,

 

who knows ?

 

 

 

thinking,

 

To lift the scales? but why ?

 

Filled with your longing,

 

will lift up,

 

Full of love, palda maru?

 

 

 

Why forget that day

 

When, lifting up the eye,

 

You were looking for me in the aura?

 

 

 

Today I raised my eyes,

 

i find you

 

In the darkness of the night, in the shining star;

 

 

 

But my night

 

Do not finish!

 

 

 

When the destination is not found

 

When memories are raised,

 

I only know

 

My load is heavy.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment