Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 October 2021

હતી જે મારી સારથી



 હજારો વર્ષ પહેલા કહ્યું કૃષ્ણે ,


"  અર્જુન , યુદ્ધ પૂરું થયું ,

નજર ન પહોંચે ત્યાં સુધી 

રણ મેદાન , મૃત દેહો થી ઢંકાઈ ગયું ,

બચ્યા છે ત્રણ , તું , હું , અને આ રથ ,

ના , ફક્ત બે  , તું અને હું  ;


પિતામહ ભીષ્મ ના તીરો થી 

રથ તો , ક્યાર  નો જલી ચુક્યો છે ;


પૂરું થાય યુદ્ધ ' ને 

તું ઉતરી જા અણીશુદ્ધ ,

એ ઇરાદે ,

થઇ ગયો છે જે રાખ , 

રથ ને,  મેં દેહ દીધો છે  "


પણ મારુ યુદ્ધ છે અર્વાચીન ,

નથી એ પ્રાચીન ;

હતી જે મારી સારથી 

છોડી રથ દિલ નો ,

ઉતરી ગઈ છે ક્યારથી  !


શરિર નો મારો 

દેખાય છે જે , રથ બહાર થી ,

અંદર થી જ્ળ્યો છે ,

ખાક થયો છે  ;


ઝીલવા જમાના ના તિર ,

કેટલા હવે બાકી ?

================

Posted  :  14  Oct  2021

Translated  :  18  May  2021

Hindi  :  07  March 2016

सारथी मेरा


========================================================================

Thousands of years ago Krishna said,

 

 

 

"Arjuna, the war is over,

 

Until the sight

 

The desert plain, covered with dead bodies,

 

There are three left, you, me, and this chariot,

 

No, just two, you and me;

 

 

 

From the arrows of grandfather Bhishma

 

The chariot, when has it burned?

 

 

 

The war is over

 

You come down impure,

 

with that intention,

 

Ashes that are done

 

To Rath, I have given the body"

 

 

 

But my battle is arcane,

 

Not that ancient;

 

Which was my essence

 

leave the chariot heart,

 

Since when has gone down!

 

 

 

body blow

 

which appears, from outside the chariot,

 

burning from within,

 

has been eaten;

 

The arrow of the Zhilwa era,

 

How many left now?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 



No comments:

Post a Comment