Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 9 October 2021

કેટ કેટલા ગુન્હા


 વિચારું ફરી ફરી 

કર્યો મેં શું ગુન્હો ?

ના તને પ્યાર કર્યો ?  તે  ?

એ તો નહોતો જ !


કરી પ્યાર ,

કર્યો ના એકરાર ?  તે  ?

બેશક , હતો એજ  !


ન ચાલ્યો તારી રાહ પર 

બની હમસફર  ?  તે  ?

એ પણ હતો  !


લખ્યા ના તને પ્રેમ પત્રો  ?

લખ્યું જે , કહી શક્યો ના  ?  તે  ?

કીધું જે , કરી શક્યો ના  ?  તે  ?


ગુનગુણાયો ,

પણ ઊંચા આવાજે ,

ગાયું ન કોઈ ગીત  ?  તે  ?


વિરહ ને તારા , લડાવ્યો ખૂબ 

પણ પ્રેમ - અગન તારો 

બૂઝાવી ન પાયો ?  તે  ?


કેટ કેટલા ગુન્હા ,

થવા દીધું હતું જે થવાનું ,

અસંભવ ને 

કરી ના શક્યો સંભવ  ?  તે  ?


સજા તો મળી છે ,

જીવનભર તારી યાદ માં જળવાની ,

વિધિ ની રજા મળી છે  !


===========================


Posted  :  09  Oct  2021

Translated  :  16  May  2021

Hindi  :  08  May  2016


क्या क्या बताऊं ?


========================================================================

Think again

 

What crimes did I do?

 

No love you? that?

 

It was not!

 

 

 

curry love,

 

Did not agree? that?

 

Undoubtedly, it was the same!

 

 

 

I did not follow you

 

Bani Humsafar? that?

 

It was too!

 

 

 

Did you write love letters?

 

What was written, could you tell? that?

 

Said that, could not? that?

 

 

 

qualities,

 

But at higher altitudes,

 

No song sung? that?

 

 

 

Virah ne Tara, fought a lot

 

But love - agan taro

 

Can't get rid of it? that?

 

how many crimes

 

What was allowed to happen,

 

Impossible

 

Couldn't do it? that?

 

 

 

Punishment has been received.

 

To remember you all my life,

 

The holiday has been received!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment