Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 3 October 2021

પણ દુપટ્ટો દામન થી કેમ સરક્યો ?



કેવો હતો વૈશાખ એ 

જયારે તું 

વાદળ બની ને આવી ,

મારા દિલ ની મરુભોમ માં 

બહાર બની ને છાયી  ;


આભ થી વરસ્યા ન કોઈ છાંટણા 

પણ ફૂલ ખીલી ગયા ,

વરસ્યા મારી આંખો થી રંગ જે ,

બની સપ્તરંગી મેઘધનુ 

દામન માં તારા ઉમટ્યા ;


પછી મારા બે હાથ વચ્ચે 

થંભી ગયો હાથ તારો ,

પણ દુપટ્ટો દામન થી કેમ સરક્યો  ?


આજ પણ તરે છે આંખ સામે નજાકત તારી ,

વૈશાખી તો ઘણી આવી ને ગઈ ,

ક્યારેક ગુલ પણ ખીલ્યા ' ને કરમાયા ,

પણ કરમાશે નહિ કદી ,

કાળા ભમ્મર ઝુલ્ફો ની યાદ તારી ;


છો રહ્યું બહાર એકાંત ,

વહે છે સદા જીગર માં 

સૂરો ની તારા 

સ્વરાવલિ 

===================

Posted  :  03 Oct 2021

Translated  :  15 May  2021

Hindi   ;  30 May 2016

मेघधनू बन खिंच गए


========================================================================

How was Vaishakh A

 

when you

 

came as a cloud,

 

In the desert of my heart

 

Out became the shadow;

 

 

 

No rain or sprinkles from Abha

 

But the flowers bloomed,

 

Rain that color from my eyes,

 

Become a rainbow rainbow

 

In Daman the stars rose;

 

 

 

Then between my two hands

 

Your hand stopped,

 

But why did the dupatta slip from Daman?

 

 

 

Even today, your sight floats in front of my eyes,

 

Vaishakhi has come and gone a lot,

 

Sometimes flowers also bloomed,

 

but will never do,

 

You remember the black-browed Zulfo;

 

 

 

Being alone outside,

 

Flows forever in the liver

 

Soro Ni Tara

 

Swaravali.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment