Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 October 2021

તને હું કેવી લાગીશ ?






તું ન બોલાવે તો કૈં નહિ ,

હુંજ બોલાવતો રહીશ ;

તું સાંભળે નહિ તો કૈં નહિ ,

હું તો ગાતો જ રહીશ ;


શું જમાના ને પૂછી ને ,

સઁસાર થી ઈજાજત લઇ ને ,

વસંત આવે છે ?


" કોઈ જોઈ જાશે તો ? " 

વિચાર્યા વિના એમ ,

સાંજ રંગ લાવે છે  !


કર્યો તેં સિંગાર જયારે ,

હું તો આયના માં જ છુપાયો'તો ત્યારે  !


" તને હું કેવી લાગીશ ? "

વિચાર્યું ન્હોતું , 

તેં કદી શૃંગાર સજતા  !


=================

Posted  ;   15  Oct  2021

Translated   :  18  May  2021

Hindi   : 06  March  2016

मैं तो गाता रहूंगा


=========================================================================

How do you like me?

 

What if you don't call,

 

I will keep calling;

 

If you don't listen, why not?

 

I will continue to sing;

 

 

 

Do you ask Jamana,

 

Take away from the world,

 

Is spring coming?

 

 

 

"If anyone sees?"

 

Without thinking,

 

Evening brings color!

 

 

 

When you did your makeup,

 

I was hiding in the mirror then!

 

 

 

"How do you like me?"

 

didn't think

 

You used to wear makeup!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment