Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 October 2021

હું તો હાર્યો જમાના થી


 

પાંખ સળગતા પહેલા 

પૂછ્યું ના પરવાના એ ,

"  શમા ,

ક્યાં છે સિંગાર તારો ? "


જયારે મળી તું સપના માં 

ન પૂછ્યું મેં ,

"  સૂરા ,

ક્યાં છે તારો હેમ નો હાર ? "


હું તો હાર્યો જમાના થી 

વિરહ થી નહિ ;

મને હજુ પણ યાદ છે 

કહ્યું ' તું , તેં એક દિન ,


" કર માં રાહ ને બરબાદ ,

છોડ મંઝિલ નો વિચાર 

ચાલતો રહે ,

મારે ગળે  હેમ નો નહિ ,

તારા હાથ નો છે હાર "

=================

Posted  :   13  Oct  2021

Translated  :  17  May  2021

Hindi  :  17  March  2021

ज़माने से हारा हूँ


=========================================================================

Before the wing burns

 

No permission asked,

 

"Shama,

 

Where is your makeup? "

 

 

 

When I met you in my dreams

 

I didn't ask

 

"Sura,

 

Where's your ham necklace? "

 

 

 

I have been defeated ever since

 

Not out of spite;

 

I still remember

 

Said 'You, you one day,

 

 

 

"Wretched in wait,

 

The idea of ​​plant destination

 

keep going,

 

I don't like ham,

 

The necklace belongs to you"


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment