Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 October 2021

છબી કોની છે ?



ચાલો , થયું જે સારું થયું ;


ન કોઈ સમજ્યું , ન કોઈએ પૂછ્યું ,

હતું જે રહસ્ય મારુ , રહ્યું તે ફક્ત મારુ  !


'ગર પૂછતે કોઈ તો શું કહેત ?

કે , કરું છું તને પ્યાર  ?


આભાર , લોકો ,

રહી મૌન, ન શરમાવ્યો મને !


કહેત જો કોઈ ,

" બતાવ , ના છુપાવ ,

છબી કોની છે ? " 


તો કહેત શું ?

"  મારી આંખ માં દેખાય 

તેની  છે  "

=================

Posted  :  05  Oct  2021


===============================================

Come on, what happened is good;

 

 

 

No one understood, no one asked,

 

The secret that was mine, remained only mine!

 

 

 

What would someone say if you asked?

 

Or do I love you?

 

 

 

thanks guys

 

Stay silent, don't shame me!

 

 

 

If someone said,

 

"Show, don't hide,

 

Whose image is this? "

 

 

 

So what do you say?

 

"Look into my eyes

 

its "


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated  :  15 May 2021

Hindi  :  22  May  2016

अच्छा हुआ



No comments:

Post a Comment