Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 October 2021

સ્વપનો ના સોદા


 


કરી ના શક્યા 

તું કે હું ,

સબંધો ના સોદા ;


હાથ છોડી કોનો 

પકડવો હાથ કોનો ?

બધા આપણા જ હતા ,

સૌને , પોતપોતાના 

સ્વપ્નો પણ  હતા ;


કરી ના શક્યાં 

તું કે હું ,

સ્વપનો ના સોદા ;


શું વેંચી વિરાન ,

ખરીદી શકાય છે બહાર ?


બંધાયા હતા જે જેલ માં ,

દિવાલો એની તોડી શકત ,

પણ , ના જેના દરવાજા ,

ના બારી , ના છત ,

એ ખંડેર માં 

શું સાથે સૂઈ શકત ?


ફરિયાદ નથી કોઈ સ્વજન ની ,

હતું લખ્યું જે ભાગ્ય માં 

તકદીર એ , તારું - મારુ હતું ;


એજ હતું મુનાસિબ 

કશું જ કરવા ના ધાર્યું 

===============

 Posted  :  18  Oct  2021

Translated  :  21  May  2021

Hindi  :  29  Dec  2015

सभी तो अपने ही थे !


=========================================================================

A deal of Dreams

 

Couldn't do it

 

you or me

 

deals of relations;

 

 

 

Whose hands off

 

Whose hand to hold?

 

All were ours,

 

To each, their own

 

There were also dreams;

 

 

 

Couldn't do it

 

you or me

 

Deals of dreams;

 

 

 

What a waste,

 

Can be bought out?

 

 

 

who were confined in prison,

 

The walls could break down,

 

But, no whose doors,

 

No windows, no roof,

 

In the ruins

 

Could you sleep together?

 

 

 

No complaint from any relative,

 

In the fate that was written

 

Destiny was yours and mine;

 

 

 

That was reasonable

 

Don't expect to do anything


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment