Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 October 2021

મારા આંસૂ ઓ ની માળા




 શું હતો ગુન્હો મારો 

કે , મહેફિલ છોડી ચાલી ?

લાવ્યો'તો જે તારા માટે 

એ ખાલી વાતો ની નહિ ,

મારા પ્રેમ ની ભેટ હતી ;


ના કરી શક્યો વ્યક્ત જે વાત ,

એનો શું અર્થ ?

કથા જે કરી શરુ 

પણ પૂરી ના કરી ,

એ વાત નો અર્થ શું ?


તું તો છૂપાણી પડછાયા પછીતે ,

તો મેં પણ છૂપાવ્યો 

રાત ના અંધારા માં 

ચહેરો મારો ;


કેટલું સતાવશે રાત નું અંધારું ?

સતાવવા દે ,

કબ્ર ના અંધારા માં ,

આંખ ખૂલે કે ના ખૂલે ,

શું ફર્ક  ?  કોને ફર્ક  ?


હું તો બેઠો છું ,

તું બોલાવે ક્યારે એ રાહ માં ,

મારા આંસૂ ઓ ની માળા 

તને પહેરાવવા ની રાહ માં 

=====================

Posted  :  18  Oct  2021

Translated  :  21  May  2021

Hindi  :  30  Dec  2015

मेरे अश्को की माला


=========================================================================

What was my crime?

 

Or, left the party?

 

Brought it for you

 

It's not about empty words,

 

was the gift of my love;

 

 

 

What could not be expressed,

 

What does that mean?

 

Let the story begin

 

but did not finish

 

What does that mean?

 

 

 

You hide behind the shadow,

 

So I hid too

 

In the dark of night

 

my face

 

 

 

How much will the darkness of the night torment?

 

let's persecute

 

In the dark of the grave,

 

Eyes open or not,

 

what difference Who cares?

 

 

 

I am sitting

 

Waiting for when you call,

 

A garland of my tears

 

Waiting to dress you.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 08/03/2024
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment