Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 7 October 2021

ફક્ત ચૂમ્યું કપાળ તારું




 લખ્યા' તા લેખ જે વિધિએ લલાટ માં તારા ,

મેં ન જોયા ;

ફક્ત ચૂમ્યું , વળી નીચા, કપાળ તારું ;


ન તેં સાંભળી ,

કહી રહી થી જે કથા , રેખા મારા હાથ ની ,

ફક્ત અડાડી હોઠ તારા , ચૂમી રેખા ;


ના વિચાર્યું  હશે કેવી એ સફર 

જેમાં હશે ના કોઈ હમસફર ;


ન જાણ્યું છે કોઈ મંઝિલો ,

હશે ક્યારેક રસ્તા તણો અંત ?


ન્હોતી કોઈ તારી ખબર ,

હતી ધૂન એક ચાલવા ની ,

હતી બીજી એક ,

લખ્યા લેખ જે લલાટ માં ,

કહાની તે લખવાની ;


ખર્યાં જે ફૂલ તારા કેશ થી 

જઈ તારા પગ ને અડ્યાં ,

ઉઠાવી મેં પરોવ્યા ,

બનાવ્યો હાર ગીત નો , ગાવા ;


ચાલ , લે માન ,

સારું થયું ન જાણ્યું મેં 

વિધિ એ લખ્યું શું 

લલાટ માં તારા ' ને હાથ માં મારા 


==================

Posted  :  07  Oct  2021

Translated  :  16  May  2021

Hindi  :  14  May  2016

न सोचा अंजाम क्या होगा


=======================================================================

Wrote the article, which was written in the forehead,

 

I did not see;

 

Just kissed, and low, thy forehead;

 

 

 

didn't you hear

 

The story you are telling, the line of my hand,

 

Just open your lips, kiss the line;

 

 

 

No, I would have thought how the trip was

 

In which there will be no Humsafar;

 

 

 

have not known any destinations,

 

Will sometimes be the end of the road?

 

 

 

no one knows you

 

was the tune of a walk,

 

was another one,

 

Wrote an article in Lalat,

 

To write the story;

 

 

 

The flowers that fell from your cash

 

go to your feet,

 

I ate it,

 

Bhakti haar song no, sing;

 

Come on, Le Mans,

 

I did not know well

 

What did the ritual write?

 

Your forehead in my hand.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment