Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 October 2021

જવાબ તો તને દેવાનો છે



 લોકો પૂછે છે ,

" નિરાશ કેમ ? " 

ક્યારેક તો પૂછો ,


" હજુ સુધી જીવતા છો કેમ ?

શું બહાનું બનાવ્યું છે ?

શું કોઈ નું કર્જ બાકી છે ?


આપેલ કોઈ ને વચન નિભાવવા નું છે ?

જેવું કે ,

રહીશ જીવતો ત્યાં સુધી 

તને યાદ કરીશ ,

ખુદા ને ફરિયાદ કરીશ " 


વચન તો તને આપ્યું ' તું 

જમાના ને નહિ ;

જેને જે પૂછવું હોય તે પૂછવા દો ,


લોકો ને નહિ 

જવાબ તો તને દેવાનો છે 

======================

Posted  :  05  Oct  2021

Translated  :  15  May  2021

Hindi   :  20  May  2016

वादे तुमसे थे

==================================================

People ask,

 

"Why disappointed?"

 

sometimes ask

 

 

 

"Why are you still alive?

 

What is the excuse?

 

Does anyone owe a debt?

 

 

 

To keep a promise given to someone?

 

such as,

 

As long as Rish lives

 

will miss you

 

"I will complain to God."

 

 

 

I promised you

 

Not to the age;

 

Let him ask what he wants to ask.

 

 

 

Not to people

 

The answer is to be given to you.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 11/03/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment