Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 30 September 2021

હોય તારી રજા


 


મંજુર હોય જો તને 

તો હવે સુઈ જાઉં ,

જિંદગી તો વહી ગઈ 

હવે ઉમ્ર ને 

અલવિદા કહેવા ચાહું ;


ક્યાં સુધી કરતો રહું 

બેવફાઈ તારી ?

કર્યો જે ગુન્હો તારો 

હવે એ કબૂલવા ચાહું  ;


ડર  લાગે છે 

ખુલી જાય કદાચ 

આપણો રાઝ ,

તો બેઆબરૂ થાય 

તારી લાજ  ;


મેં તો લીધું છે ઓઢી 

ગીતો નું કફન ,

હોય તારી રજા 

તો આવી મળું તને 

ખ્વાબ માં 

====================

Posted  :  01 Oct 2021

Translated  : 12 May 2021

Hindi  :  04 July 2016

जी चाहता है


=========================================================================

If you agree

 

so now go to sleep

 

Life went by

 

Now age

 

I want to say goodbye;

 

 

 

How long do I keep doing it?

 

Your infidelity?

 

The crimes you have committed

 

Now I want to admit it;

 

 

 

feel afraid

 

It might open

 

our secret

 

So it's embarrassing

 

Shame on you;

 

 

 

I have taken Odhi

 

Shroud of songs,

 

Have your holiday

 

So let's meet you

 

In a dream.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment