Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 30 September 2021

હવે હું ચાલ્યો થવા ગુમનામ ,

 



ખબર નહિ ,

લખાવી , કેટ કેટલા 

શ્વાશ સાથ લાવ્યો છું ,

ખબર છે એટલી કે 

હરેક શ્વાશ પર ,

નામ તારું , લખાવી લાવ્યો છું !


નામ એ, જમાનો ન જાણે તે ,

જાણશે પણ નહિ ,

ખયાલ એ લઇ ને , જીવ્યો છું  ;


કરી આખરી વિદાય 

ભૂલી જશે મને સંસાર ,

તને આપી આખરી વિદાય 

જીવ્યો કેમ ?

ન જાણશે સંસાર  ;


હવે હું ચાલ્યો થવા ગુમનામ ,

મને મળ્યો છે પ્યાર તારો ,

બનાવ્યો તેં મને 

માનવી માં થી ભગવાન  !


પણ ન થવું મારે પથ્થર ની પ્રતિમા ,

મારે તો રહેવું ચાલતા ,

મળે ના તું જ્યાં સુધી 

જવું છે મારે ત્યાં સુધી 


======================

Posted  :  01  Oct  2021

Translated  :  12  May 2021

Hindi  :  19 July 2016

मैं तो अब चला


=========================================================================

Don't know

 

Write, how many

 

I have brought the breath with me,

 

I know that

 

On every breath,

 

I have written your name!

 

 

 

The name, the age does not know it,

 

will not know

 

I have lived with thought;

 

 

 

A final farewell

 

The world will forget me,

 

Give you a final farewell

 

Why did you live?

 

The world will not know;

 

 

 

Now I'm gone anonymous,

 

I have found your love,

 

You made me

 

God from man!

 

 

 

But I don't want to become a stone statue,

 

I want to stay

 

Until you meet

 

I want to go as far as I can.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment