Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 September 2021

કેટલો આભાર તારો

 


કેટલો આભાર તારો  

-------------

તારી  વાત તારા મનમાં રહી 

તું શકી ના કહી ,

કોણ તારા જીવન નો આધાર ,

હું તો એમ માની ચાલ્યો 

( હજુ ચાલું છું ),

કે 

હુંજ તારા દિલ નો દિલદાર ;


અફસોસ છે તો એ કે 

સમજાવી ના શક્યો સંસાર ને ;


કેટલો આભાર તારો  !

ભવ ભવ નો ભાર મારો  !

ઉતારવા ભાર 

ભલે ફરી ફરી જન્મુ ,

તારા નામ ની જપતા માળા 

ના થાકું ,

પણ થાક્યો છું 

આ એક જન્મ ના વિરહ થી 

=====================

Posted on : 01 Sept 2021

Translated on : 01 May 2021

Hindi : 20 April 2017

लेने होंगे जनम कितने ?


===========================================


Thank you very much

 

-------------

 

Your words remained in your mind

 

you can say no

 

Who is the support of your life,

 

I thought so

 

( still going ),

 

K

 

I am the heart of your heart;

 

 

 

It is a pity that

 

Could not explain to the world;

 

 

 

Thank you so much!

 

The load of Bhav Bhav is mine!

 

load shedding

 

Even if born again,

 

A garland chanting your name

 

don't get tired

 

But I am tired 

 

This is from birth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment