Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 September 2021

તો મારુ શું થાય ?



મેં નજર ચોરાવી -

કહું કેમ  ?


મારી આંખ ના અરીસા માં 

તારે ખુદ ને નિહાળવી હતી  !

તેથી જ તો  !


ભૂલી મને 

જો તું , તારી જાત પર મોહી પડે 

તો મારુ શું થાય  ?

થોડું આંખો ને દોષ દેવાય  ?


લોકો  તો પૂછતાં રહે છે ,

"  તારી પ્રિયા ની શું પહેચાન ? "

કેમ કરી આપું 

તારા રહેઠાણ ની જાણ  ?


મારી આંખો ને રસ્તે 

ઘટ માં ઉતરી 

એજ તો તારી પિછાણ 

===================

Posted : 04 Sept 2021


Translated : 06 May 2021

Hindi : 09 Feb 2017

तो मेरा क्या होता ?


========================================================================

I stole a glance -

 

why say

 

 

 

In the mirror of my eye

 

You had to watch yourself!

 

That's why!

 

 

 

forget me

 

If you fall in love with yourself

 

So what happens to me?

 

Blame the eyes a little?

 

 

 

People keep asking,

 

"What is the identity of your beloved?"

 

Why should I do it?

 

Do you know where you live?

 

 

 

My eyes are on the road

 

fell into decline

 

That is your back.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment