Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 30 September 2021

ઉઠાવ ગાંડીવ ચલાવ તિર



 ચલાવ્યા તે 

જે તિર નજરો થી, 

આજ પણ ત્યાંજ છે 

જ્યાં મેં ઝીલ્યા  ;


અને કર્યાં તે જે જખમો જીગર માં ,

ત્યાં થી લોહી ની મારા 

વહે છે ધારા ,

તારા દામન ને ભીનું કરે છે ;


જો તો ખરી  !

ખૂન ના હર એક ટીપા માં થી જન્મે 

તને ચાહને વાળો ,

જીગર પર,  તારા તિર ઝિલવા વાળો ,

મારો જ એક , નિત નવો અવતાર  !


ચલાવીશ તિર કેટલા ?

તું થાકીશ  !

કરીશ ઘાવ કેટલા ?

ફરી ફરી 

મને જ પામવા જેટલા ?


તિર ની ટોંક પર બેસી 

મારા દિલ માં સમાવું છે ?


ઉઠાવ ગાંડીવ , ચલાવ તિર ,

મારે પણ બાણશૈય્યા પર 

સૂવું છે 

======================

Posted  :  30  Sept  2021

Translated  :   12 May 2021

Hindi :  13 Aug 2016

कितने वार कर पाओगी ?


=======================================================================

Drove it

 

From those eyes,

 

It is still there today

 

Where I have seen ;

 

 

 

And the wounds he made in the liver,

 

From there my blood

 

the stream flows,

 

Moistens thy throat;

 

 

 

If true!

 

Born from every drop of murder

 

love you

 

On the liver, your arrow

 

My one, completely new avatar!

 

 

 

How many arrows will you run?

 

You will be tired!

 

How many wounds?

 

again again

 

To get me?

 

 

 

Sit on the tip of the arrow

 

Is it included in my heart?

 

 

 

Raise the gandiv, shoot the arrow,

 

Me too on the bed

 

have to sleep.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment