Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 September 2021

તું ક્યાં રસ્તે નીકળી ?


 

જે પડાવ ને 

તેં માની લીધી મંઝિલ ,

મારે પણ ત્યાંજ પહોંચવું છે ,

તું ક્યાં રસ્તે નીકળી  ?


તારા પગ ના નિશાન 

કેમ કરી નિહાળું  ?

હવે આંખો માં અંધારા છે  !


પણ કાન મા તો 

તારા પાયલ નો ઝણકાર 

હજુ ગુંજે છે ;


પડ્યા જ્યાં જ્યાં , પગલાં તારા 

એ રાહ ના પથ્થરો માં થી ,

પડઘા ઉઠે  છે  !


મને શું ફેર 

રાહ છે અંધિયારી 

કે ઉજિયારી  ?


તારા ઝુલ્ફો માં મેં  લગાવ્યા જે ,

તે ફૂલો ની ફોરમ 

મારા શ્વાશ માં મહેકે છે  !


વિનંતી કરું તો જમાના ને ,

અંધ સમજી 

પકડશો ના કોઈ , હાથ મારો  !


જો રાહ ના હર  એક પથ્થર પર 

ખાઉ  ના ઠોકર ,

તો હર ઠોકરે ,

તારા ગીત , કેમ કરી ગાઉં  ?


કવિત મારા કોઈક  વાંચશે ,

ગાઉં જો ઉંચા અવાજે 

તો વળી , કોઈક સાંભળશે ,

પણ કોઈ નહિ સમજે 


=====================  

Posted :  02 Sept 2021

Translated : 03 May 2021

Hindi  :  15 March 2017

किस रस्ते से तू गुजरी ?


=========================================================================

Which camp

 

You have accepted the destination,

 

I also want to reach there.

 

Where did you go?

 

 

 

Your footprints

 

Why are you watching?

 

Now the eyes are dark!

 

 

 

But in the ear

 

A glimpse of Tara Payal

 

still echoes ;

 

 

 

Where you fell, your steps

 

From those waiting stones,

 

Echoes!

 

 

 

what's wrong with me

 

Waiting is darkness

 

Or Ujiari?

 

 

 

I put in your zulfo,

 

Forum of those flowers

 

Smells in my breath!

 

 

 

If you please, Jamana,

 

understand the blind

 

Do not catch anyone, my hand!

 

Jo rah na har on a stone

 

don't stumble,

 

So every stumble,

 

Why should I sing your song?

 

 

 

Someone will read my poem,

 

Sing loudly

 

Then again, someone will listen,

 

But no one will understand.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment