Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 25 September 2021

પણ કહું કોને ?


 


મારી આહ ને નથી આવાઝ ,

આંખો થી વહ્યા ના જે ,

આંસૂ તે કોણ જોવે ?


સંસાર જાણે , હસું છું હું ,

મૌન ની પછેડી નીચે 

ઢાંક્યું જે દર્દ , તે કોણ જાણે  ?

મારી ખામોશી ને કોણ પિછાણે  ?


નથી દીધી તેં આણ કોઈ ,

પણ 

કહું કોને ? કહું શું  ?  કહું ક્યારે ?



ફરિયાદ છે ખૂદા થી ,

ન મળવા દીધા ;

દિવસ ના ઉજાલા માં 

ન ભળવા દીધા ;


પણ રાત ના અંધેરા માં 

કેમ જૂદા કીધા  ?

==================

 Posted  :  25  Sept  2021

Translated  :  11  May 2021

Hindi  :  04 Oct 2016

कौन समजेगा


========================================================================

My sigh is not awaaz,

 

Do not flow from the eyes,

 

Who will see tears?

 

 

 

The world knows, I laugh,

 

Down the back of the silence

 

Who knows the pain that was covered?

 

Who will silence my silence?

 

 

 

You didn't give me any money,

 

Also

 

tell who say what say when

 

 

 

 

 

The complaint is from God,

 

not allowed to meet;

 

in the light of day

 

Do not mix;

 

 

 

But in the dark of night

 

Why did you say goodbye?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment