Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 September 2021

ના તને શોધશે કોઈ




 લખું જે આજ 

વાંચશે કોઈ કાલ  ?

કોઈ જવાબ નથી 

તો શું લખવાનું કરું બંધ  ?


જે લખું છું તે 

નથી વાત મારા એકલાની ,

એ તો છે 

પ્રેમ કથા પણ તારી  ;


તેં , ન બોલી ને સંભળાવી 

તો શું ?

અમાનત તો તારી જ છે  !


મારી વફા નો પૂરાવો 

જો કોઈ માંગે 

તો તારી યાદ માંગે ,

સંસાર શું માંગે ?

જેને જેમ માનવું હોય 

તેમ માનવા દો  ;


હું તો તને આજ પણ ચાહું ,

મારા વિના 

કરે છે તને કોઈ યાદ આજ  ?


કેવી આજ  ?

તને જેની આશા હતી  

તે કાલ જેવી આજ  !


મારા ગયા પછી થશે લુપ્ત બધી ,

ગઈ કાલ , આજ , આવતી કાલ  ,

રહેશે નહિ કશું 

તારું કે મારુ  ;


વસંત તો આવતી રહેશે ,

રહેશે પ્રગટતા પ્રાણ બારમાસી માં ,

 ના તને શોધશે કોઈ 

ના મને 

=============

Posted  :  04 Sept 2021

Translated :  06 May 2021

Hindi : 04 Feb 2017

तुम्हे , कौन ढूंढता है आज ?


=======================================================================

Write that today

 

Will you read it someday?

 

There is no answer

 

So why stop writing?

 

 

 

What I write

 

It's not about me alone,

 

That's it

 

The love story is also yours;

 

 

 

You did not speak and narrated

 

so what

 

The deposit is yours!

 

 

 

Proof of my loyalty

 

If anyone wants

 

So remember you,

 

What does the world want?

 

Believe it or not

 

Let it be believed;

 

 

 

I still love you today

 

without me

 

Does anyone remember you today?

 

how is today

 

What you hoped for

 

It's like yesterday!

 

 

 

After my departure, all will disappear,

 

yesterday, today, tomorrow,

 

There will be nothing

 

yours or mine;

 

 

 

Spring will keep coming,

 

Will be manifesting life in perennials,

 

 No one will find you

 

no me.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment