Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 26 September 2021

તેં તો કર્યો મને માફ


 

નથી શેર લખતો 

તેથી શાયર તો નથી ,

પણ , તેં માન્યો મને પરાયો 

તેથી , કાયર તો ખરો !


મૂરખ પણ ખરો,

એટલું પણ ના સમજ્યો કે 

હું જો હતો કમજોર કાયર 

તો તું પણ હતી મજબૂર  !


કેમ કરી બોલતી  ?


મળી જેવી જિંદગી 

તેં લીધી સ્વિકારી ,

પણ કર્યા જયારે મેં તુજ પર ,

બેફવાઈઓ ના આરોપ 

ત્યારે પણ રહી મૌન  ;


જમાના નો નહિ 

ગુનેહગાર હું તારો છું ,

તેથી જ તો 

ગાંસડી ઉઠાવી ગુનાહો ની 

ભવાટવી માં ભટકું છું ;


તેં તો કર્યો મને માફ 

ખુદ ને કેમ કરી કરું  ?

================== 

Posted  :  26  Sept  2021

Translated  :  11 May 2021

Hindi  :  06 Sept 2016

तूने माफ़ कर दिया


========================================================================

Does not share

 

So Shire is not,

 

But, you thought me a stranger

 

So, the coward is right!

 

 

 

even a fool,

 

Didn't even understand that

 

I was a weak coward

 

So you were forced!

 

 

 

Why are you talking?

 

 

 

Life as found

 

You accepted,

 

But when I did on Tuj,

 

Allegation of infidelity

 

Even then remained silent;

 

 

 

Not of the era

 

Criminal I am yours,

 

That's why

 

Of crimes by lifting bales

 

I wander in confusion;

 

 

 

I'm sorry you did

 

Why should I do it myself?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment