Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 September 2021

છોડી મહેફિલ અધૂરી

 બેકરાર તો પહેલા પણ હતો 

ત્યાં તું મળી ગઈ ,

માનો 

બેકરારી ને જોઈતું હતું તે ,

બહાનું ખૂબસૂરત મળી ગયું  !


જાણે ભટકતા મુસાફર ને ,

મંઝિલ નું 

ઠેકાણું મળી ગયું  ;


સૂતેલા સાજ ની સરગમ ને ગૂંજવા 

માનો 

ઉષા નું વહાણું મળી ગયું  ;


યાદ છે તને 

શું કહ્યું હતું મેં  ?

"  કહે તો ખરી 

તને શું બહાનું મળ્યું ? "


છોડી મહેફિલ અધૂરી ,

કરી નહિ વાત પૂરી 

કેમ ચાલી ?  


તને મળ્યો તે પહેલા 

હતી જે બેકરારી ,

આજ પણ છે 

એમજ છે 

============

Posted : 07  Sept 2021

Translated : 07 May 2021

Hindi : 29 Jan 2017

क्यों चल दिए महेफिल से ?


=======================================================================

Bekrar was there before

 

found you there

 

Believe it

 

What the baker wanted,

 

Got a beautiful excuse!

 

 

 

Like a wandering traveler,

 

of destination

 

Location found;

 

 

 

To echo the sargam of the sleeping sage

 

Believe it

 

Usha's ship was found;

 

 

 

remember you

 

What did I say?

 

"It's true

 

What excuse did you get? "

 

 

 

Leaving the feast incomplete,

 

Don't finish talking

 

Why did you walk?

 

 

 

Before I met you

 

which was unemployment,

 

Even today

 

It's the same.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment