Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 30 September 2021

ત્યારે તો રહેમ કર





 એક એ પણ જમાનો હતો ,

આવી સવાર ની ગાડી માં 

થતાં થતાં સાંજ 

ચાલ્યો જતો ' તો  !


શું આવ્યો છે જમાનો હવે ,

પાંખ પર રાત ની કરી સવારી ,

તું આવે ઘર મારે ,

થાય ન થાય સવાર ત્યાં 

ફફડાવી પાંખ ઉડી જા  !


હું ચાહું , જરૂર આવ 

થતા હર રાત આવ ,

બીજું કૈં નહિ 

 તો સપનો થી બહેલાવ  !


પણ ક્યારે કહ્યું ,

આવી ને , રાતભર સતાવ ?

ક્યારે કહ્યું ,

"  સખીઓ ને સાથ લાવ ? "


દિનભર તો તારી ખોજ માં ભટકું છું ,

પછી પડે જેવી સાંજ ,

મનમાં ધરી રાત ની આશ ,

ઓઢી પછેડી અંધાર ની 

નિંદ માં ખોવાઈ જાઉં છું ,


ત્યારે તો રહેમ કર 

પડતી મૂક સહેલીઓ ને ,

સાહિલ ને પ્રેમ કર  !


==========================

Posted  :  01 Oct 2021

Translated  :  12 May 2021

Hindi  :  07 Aug 2016

रात में तो रहम खाओ !


========================================================================


One was also of the time,

 

In such a morning carriage

 

As the evening wore on

 

Go away!

 

 

 

What has come of age now,

 

A night ride on the wing,

 

you come to my house

 

There may be morning

 

Flap wings and fly!

 

 

 

I want, I need to come

 

come every night

 

Nothing else

 

 So save your dreams!

 

 

 

But when said,

 

Come here, harassed all night?

 

when said

 

"Bring the friends along?"

 

All day I wander in search of you,

 

Then the evening falls,

 

The hope of the night in the mind,

 

Half past dark

 

I'm lost in shame,

 

 

 

Then have mercy

 

To those who fall in love,

 

Love Sahil!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment