Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 September 2021

એ શુક્ર નો , શુક્રગુજાર




 ઉનાળા ના એક દિવસે આવી 

તેં મારો હાથ પકડ્યો ,

બોલી ,

" ચાલ તને લઇ જાઉં 

વૃન્દાવન ની કૂંજ માં ,

મધુવન માં ,

તું જ છો મારો કૃષ્ણ 

હું જ તારી રાધા ,

તારા ભાગ્ય ની વિધાતા  "  ;


સાંભળી તારો સૂર 

મારી  વાંસળી ટહુકી ,

તારો હાથ 

હજુ છે મારા હાથ માં ,


તારી આંખ માં પરોવી 

ભીની આંખ મારી ,

અહિંયા જ ઉભો છું  ;


કયો વાર હતો ઉનાળા નો એ 

જયારે 

તું મને પહેલીવાર મળી  ?


હું તો રહીશ જીવનભર 

એ શુક્ર નો , શુક્રગુજાર 

================== 

Posted : 07 Sept 2021

Translated : 07 May 2021

Hindi : 31 Jan 2017

वो क्या वार था ?


=======================================================================

One summer day came

 

you hold my hand

 

bid,

 

"Let me take you

 

In the garden of Vrindavan,

 

In Madhuvan,

 

You are my Krishna

 

I am your Radha,

 

"The Manifestation of Your Destiny";

 

 

 

Hear your voice

 

play my flute,

 

your hand

 

still in my hands,

 

 

 

A speck in your eye

 

my wet eyes,

 

I am standing here;

 

 

 

What time was summer?

 

when

 

Did you meet me for the first time?

 

 

 

I will stay forever

 

A Shukra no, Shukragujar.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment