Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 25 September 2021

તારા નામ નો જ સહારો



 લઈશ જનમ સો વાર ,

લઇ નામ તારું , હરેક વાર  ;


એક પછી એક 

જવાદો જિંદગી ને ,

પણ ઉતરશે નહિ 

તારા અહેસાન નો ભાર  ;


મારે તો તારા નામ-સૂર નો સંસાર 

મને ગમતો ભાર  ;


'ગર તું થઇ ગુમનામ 

તો મારે બીજું શું કામ ?


રતિ ,

મારા કામદેવ ને છે ,

તારા નામ નો જ સહારો  

=========================

Posted  :  25  Sept  2021

Translated  :  11 May 2021

Hindi  :  02 Nov 2016

कई उम्र कट जाएँगी


=======================================================================

I will take birth a hundred times,

 

Take your name, every time;

 

 

 

one by one

 

Answer to life,

 

But will not come down

 

The weight of your kindness;

 

 

 

I want the world of your name-tune

 

Emphasis I like;

 

 

 

'Gar you become anonymous

 

So what else do I do?

 

 

 

Rati,

 

to my cupid,

 

Just support your name.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment