Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 September 2021

સંભળાય છે કૈં ?

 




હું આ કિનારે 

તું કિનારે સામે ,

વહેવવું હતું સાથ સાથ 

પ્રેમ સરિતા ની મઝધાર ,


કેવી હતી એ મજબૂરી 

કે વહ્યા ,

આર ને પાર  !


નાવ ને તારા અફસાનો ની ,

બાંધ્યા સઢ મારા અરમાનો ના ,

પણ શાને 

નાખૂદા ને ન્હોતું મંજૂર  ?


ન હાથ થી પકડ્યો આંચલ ,

ન બાહોં માં જકડ્યું તારું દામન  ;

તારા શરિર થી પાંગરી જે ફોરમ 

મને આજ પણ ઘેરે છે ;


સંભળાય છે કૈં  ?

તારા દિલ ની 

તૂટી દીવાલો ના ખંડેર માં ,

મારી 

રહી સહી વેદના ના ચિત્કાર 

ફરી ફરી અથડાય છે 

==============

Posted : 07 Sept 2021

Translated : 07 May 2921

Hindi : 02 Feb 2017

क्या सुनती हो ?


========================================================================

I this shore

 

you face the shore,

 

It had to flow together

 

Mazdhar of Prem Sarita,

 

 

 

How was the compulsion

 

that flow,

 

Cross the R!

 

 

 

The ship is your myth,

 

The sails of my dreams are not tied,

 

But why?

 

Not approved by Nakhuda?

 

 

 

Anchal held by the hand,

 

I did not hold your hand in my arms;

 

Forum from Tara Sarir to Pangri

 

I am surrounded even today;

 

 

 

What does it sound like?

 

of your heart

 

In the ruins of broken walls,

 

my

 

The cry of pain remains

 

It collides again and again.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment