Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 30 September 2021

જોઈ , પણ અધૂરી


 


ક્યારેક 

કદીક , ક્યારેક , વિચારું છું ,

શું તને મેં જોઈ હતી એવી 

હૃદય સભર થાય તેવી ?


ફરી ફરી ને કેમ લાગે એમ ,

જોઈ , પણ અધૂરી 

મધૂરી , પણ અધૂરી  ?


શું કરું ?

જીવનભર જોયા કરું છબી તારી ?

તો શું ચાલશે કામ મારુ ?


આવતા રહે છે આવા 

સવાલો અનેક નકામા ;


જયારે ખૂંટશે અજવાળા આંખ ના 

ત્યારે કઈ છબી જોઇશ ?

જયારે દ્રષ્ટિ ના દેખશે છબી ,

ત્યારે , અનુભૂતિ થી વાતો કરીશ  ?


જયારે આતમ ના કણ કણ માં 

ભરી છે યાદ તારી ,

ત્યારે શું કામ ગાઉં ,

આંખે દેખી , ન દેખી ,

તારા જીસ્મ ની છબી અધૂરી  ?


-----------------------------

Posted  :  30  Sept  2021

Translated  :  12 May 2021

Hindi  :  10 Aug 2016

कुछ कम ही देखा !


=======================================================================

Seen, but Incomplete

 

Sometimes

 

Sometimes, sometimes, I think,

 

Did I see you?

 

Heart-warming?

 

 

 

Why do you think again and again,

 

Seen, but incomplete

 

Sweet, but incomplete?

 

 

 

What can I do ?

 

Will I see your image for the rest of my life?

 

So what will work for me?

 

 

 

These keep coming

 

Questions many useless;

 

 

 

No bright eyes when piled up

 

What image will you see then?

 

When the vision does not see the image,

 

Then, I will talk from feeling?

 

 

 

When in the particle of Atama

 

Your memory is full,

 

What do I sing then?

 

Seen with the eye, not seen,

 

The image of your body is incomplete?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment