Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 26 September 2021

પડછાયો મારો




 અષાઢ માં,

આવવાને બદલે, 

કહ્યા વિના અલવિદા  ,

 લીધી કેમ વિદાય  ?


હતું કોઈ બહાનું  ?

સહેલાઇ થી ભૂલાવી દઈશ 

શું એમ તેં માન્યું  ?


કરી લઈશ સહન ,

કરી લઈશ યાદો ની ગઠરી વહન ,

પણ નહિ ભૂલું  ;


જ્યાં પણ હો ,

મારા ગીત , ચૂમ્યા કરશે પગ ને તારા ,

કેમ કરી રોકીશ  ?


મેં તો સપના સેવ્યાં 'તા ,

વિરાનો  માં ,

બહારો ના ખ્વાબ દેખ્યા ' તા  ;


વિના કહે " સાયોનારા " 

તું ચાલી 

પણ કરું હું કેમ કિનારા  ?


જો પડી શરીર પર  તારા 

કોઈ અન્ય ની છાયા ,

તો એક ઔર સત્ય છે ,

તારા આતમ ને 

આજ પણ ઢાંકી રહ્યો છે 

પડછાયો મારો 

=====================

Posted   :  26  Sept   2021

Translated  :  12  May  2021

Hindi  :  27 Aug  2016

इन्हें कैसे रोक पाओंगी ?


======================================================================

In Ashadha,

 

instead of coming

 

goodbye without saying,

 

 Why did you leave?

 

 

 

Was there an excuse?

 

I will forget easily

 

Did you think so?

 

 

 

will bear

 

I will carry the bundle of memories,

 

But do not forget;

 

 

 

wherever you are

 

My song will kiss your feet,

 

Why stop?

 

 

 

I have dreams,

 

in the wilderness,

 

The dreams of the outsiders appeared;

 

 

 

without saying "sayonara"

 

you walked

 

But why do I shore?

 

 

 

If it falls on your body

 

someone else's shadow,

 

So there is one more truth,

 

To your soul

 

Today is also covering

 

my shadow.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 12/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment