Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 August 2021

એ બની ગઈ છે બારમાસી


 

એ  બની  ગઈ  છે  બારમાસી 

----------------------

પહેલા પણ એક વાર 

આજ દિવસે 

ઉભી થી મારી રાહમાં ,


હાથ માં હતી ફક્ત એક 

કળી કરેણ ની ,

મને આપવા માટે ?


પકડવા હાથ મારો 

બહાનું સારું બનાવ્યું  !


પણ પછી બની જે પ્રેમ વાર્તા 

તેમાં શબ્દો ન્હોતા ,

મિલાવી નજર ,

કહી જે તેં પ્રેમ વાર્તા 

તેમાં શબ્દો ન્હોતા ;


આજ પણ સવાર પડતા પહેલા 

કઈ વાત કહેવા આવી છો ?

વાતો થી જ 

મને જગાડવા આવી છો ?


મને તો જગાડીશ 

પણ કેમ કરી જગાડીશ 

મારા સૂતેલા ભાગ્ય ને ?


સૂતેલા મારા ભાગ્ય ને તો ભૂલું 

પણ તને કેમ કરી ભુલું ?


યાદો ના અનલ માં જલી 

જીગર તો થઇ ગયું છે રાખ 

બળતરા માટે 

નથી બચ્યું કોઈ ઇંધણ ,


બચી  છે ખાલી 

દિલ ના ઊંડાણ માં એકલતા ,

પણ એક શુક્રવારે 

તેં આપી જે કળી કરેણ ની 

એ બની ગઈ છે બારમાસી ,


એના વિવિધ રંગો ને સૂગંધો થી 

ભરી લઉં  છું એકલતા ,

તારા 

એ આભાર નો ભાર 

કેમ કરી ભૂલું ?

====================

Translated  :  28 April 2021

Posted       :  13 Aug 2021

Hindi         :   29 April 2017

बारमासी की तरह


=======================================================================

Once before

 

on this day

 

standing and waiting for me,

 

 

 

Only one was in hand

 

of the bud,

 

to give me

 

 

 

My hand to hold

 

Made a good excuse!

 

 

 

But then the love story that happened

 

It had no words,

 

squinting,

 

Tell your love story

 

There were no words in it;

 

 

 

Even today before dawn

 

What have you come to say?

 

From words

 

Are you here to wake me up?

 

Wake me up

 

But why wake up?

 

My sleeping fate?

 

 

 

Forget my sleeping fate

 

But why did you forget?

 

 

 

Burnt in memories

 

Liver has become ash

 

for inflammation

 

no fuel left

 

 

 

Left empty

 

Loneliness in the depths of the heart,

 

But on a Friday

 

You gave it to the bud

 

It has become a perennial,

 

 

 

From its various colors and fragrances

 

I fill loneliness,

 

star

 

A load of thanks

 

Why forget?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment