Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 August 2021

કરી લે મને વ્હાલ


કરી  લે  મને  વ્હાલ  

------------------------

જયારે 

ફૂલો માં ના હોય સુગંધ 

અને આસમાન માં રંગ ,

એ પહેલા ચાલ 

પકડી હાથ મારો , ચાલ 

આ સંસાર ને કહી " આવજો ",

એક નવા સંસાર માં 

કરી  લે  મને  વ્હાલ  ;


વિતેલ કાલ ની 

રૂખી સુખી , છોડ યાદો 

એ તો 

પિપ્પલ ના પાન ની જેમ 

ક્ષિતિજ ની પાર 

જાશે ઉડી ;


પિપ્પલ માં ,

કદી ફૂલ ના આવ્યા ,

કહેવા એ કહાની 

પાંદડા ઉડી જાશે  ?


આપણી જિંદગી ના ખાલીપા ને ,

શું યાદો થી ભરવી છે તારે  ?


તો પછી ચાલ 

વાદળો ની પેલી પાર 

જ્યાં હવા માં લહેરાય ગીતો ,

તારા - મારા ગીતો ,


અને 

તારા નાજૂક ગાલ ને સ્પર્શી ,

કબૂતર નું પીંછું શરમાય છે  


================

Translated   ;  20 April 2021

Posted        :  04 Aug 2021

Hindi          :   10 Dec 2017

समय के समीर !

  =================================

When

 

Flowers have no scent

 

And the color in the sky,

 

Go first

 

Hold my hand, walk

 

Say "come" to this world,

 

Into a new world

 

Love me dear;

 

 

 

of the past

 

Rukhi Sukhi, plant memories

 

that is

 

Like a pippal leaf

 

Beyond the horizon

 

will fly;

 

 

 

In Pippal,

 

never flowered,

 

A story to tell

 

Will the leaves fly?

 

 

 

The emptiness of our lives,

 

Do you want to be filled with memories?

 

 

 

Then go

 

Beyond the clouds

 

Where songs float in the air,

 

Your - my songs,

 

 

 

And

 

touch your delicate cheek,

 

A dove's feather blushes.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment