Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 1 August 2021

જાજા કરી ને જુહાર માંગુ


 

 જાજા  કરી ને જુહાર  માંગુ 

-------------------------------

જે પ્રાણ થી પણ પ્યારી છે 

તે પ્રિયા ની છાતી પર 

ટેકવી માથું ,

આ સંસાર ની વિદાય માંગુ ;


કરી ને જાજા 

છેવટ ના જુહાર માગું ;


રહ્યો છે અભરખો એક ,

જતા જતા 

તારા અનંત પ્રેમ નું 

ગીત સાંભળું  ;


આંખો થી શરીર માં નહિ ,

મારા કાનો થી 

આતમ માં ઉતારું  ;

સંભળાવીશ  ?

==============

Translated  :  18 April 2021

Posted       :  01 Aug 2021

Hindi         :  17 Dec 2017

अलविदा कहना चाहु


=========================================================================

Who is dear to life

 

It on Priya's chest

 

bowed head,

 

I want to leave this world;

 

 

 

Do it

 

Don't be afraid of the end;

 

 

 

has been a stubborn one,

 

going away

 

of your infinite love

 

Listen to the song;

 

 

 

Not from the eyes to the body,

 

from my ears

 

let down into the self;

 

Will you tell me?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment