Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 August 2021

થઇ રાત કાજલ કાળી


થઇ  રાત  કાજલ  કાળી 

========


કાળી ભેંકાર રાત માં 

હવા નું ઝોંકુ આવ્યું ,

' ને કર્યો હતો જે દિવો દિલ માં ,

બુઝાયો  ;


બાકી શું રહ્યું ?

અડધી બળેલ વાટ 

'ને 

ધૂંધવાતો ધૂમાડો ,

થઇ રાત 

કાજલ કાળી ;


હવે રહી નથી 

ઉષા ની આશ ,

હવે વિતાવીશ 

એક અનંત રાત ,

કાળી રાત ના આભ માં 

ચમકતા સિતારો ની સાથ 

===================== 

Translated  :  22 April 2021

Posted       :  13 Aug 2021

Hindi         :  12 July 2017

न अब होना है सवेरा

================================


In the dark night

 

A gust of wind came,

 

' had done in the heart of Diva,

 

Extinguished;

 

 

 

What is left?

 

A half-burnt wick

 

'Ne

 

smoky smoke,

 

It's night

 

kajal black;

 

 

 

Not anymore

 

Usha's hope,

 

I will spend now

 

an endless night,

 

In the glow of the dark night

 

Along with the shining stars.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment