Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 August 2021

લખ્યું છે નામ તારું

 



લખ્યું  છે  નામ  તારું  

----------------------

કહેવા પૂરતી રહી ગઈ છે જિંદગી ,

સાચું કહું  ?

મારી જાત થી શરમાઉં છું  !


જે ઊંચાઈઓ ને અડવા ચાહ્યું 

ત્યાં સુધી તો નજર ના પહોંચી ,


તારા પગ ને અડવા દઈશ ?

તારી પલકો થી પડવા દઈશ ?


મારા દિલ પર લખ્યું છે 

દિલ ના લહુ થી જ લખ્યું છે 

નામ તારું ,

નહિ ધોવાય 

ભલે વહે નિરંતર 

આંખ ના આંસૂ  ;


નથી દેખાતું જમાના ને 

ન નામ , ના આંસૂ ,

પણ ,

તુજ થી કેમ કરી છુપાવું  ?

==================

Translated  :  22 April 2021

Posted       :  13 Aug 2021

Hindi         :   09 July 2017

लिखा है जो नाम तेरा


========================================================================

Life is enough to say,

 

tell the truth

 

I am ashamed of myself!

 

 

 

Who wanted to climb the heights

 

Until then, the eyes did not reach,

 

 

 

Let your feet stop?

 

Will you let it fall from your eyelids?

 

 

 

Written on my heart

 

It is written from the heart

 

your name

 

Do not wash

 

Even if it flows continuously

 

Tears of the eye;

 

 

 

Can't see the times

 

No name, no tears,

 

but,

 

Why hide from Tuj?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment