Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 August 2021

આંસુઓનો અગાધ દરિયો


 આંસુઓનો  અગાધ  દરિયો 

-----------------

લોકો શરાબ પી લે છે ,

મારે નથી કોઈ સાકી ,

શરાબ ની મારી 

પ્યાલી છે ખાલી  ;


એ પણ એક છે 

બહાનું સુહાનું ,

કવિતા પર કવિતા 

લખતા જવાનું ;


નથી મારે કારણો ની કમી ,

લખતો જ જાઉં છું 

ભાગ્યે જ કોઈ વાંચશે એ જાણવા છતાં ;


રડ્યો ખડયો કોઈ જો વાંચશે 

પણ સમજશે નહિ ,

એ છતાં  ;


વિના વાંચ્યે મારી કવિતા 

મને કઈ રીતે પીછાણ્યો તેં ?


આંખ થી મારી 

મિલાવી આંખ તારી ,

શું વાંચ્યું તેં ?

શું જોયું ?


ત્યાં તો લહેરાતો હતો 

આંસૂ ઓ નો અગાધ દરિયો !

શું મારા આંસૂ પીવા 

તેં હોઠ ફેલાવ્યા ?


ના છીપી તારા હોઠો ની તૃષા ,

રહી રહી ને સરતા રહ્યાં 

બે શબ્દ ;

" પિયા , પિયા "

====================

Translated  :  28 April 2021

Posted       :  13 Aug 2021

Hindi         :  09 May 2017

वहाँ तो लहरा रहां था


=========================================================================

A vast sea of ​​tears

 

-----------------

 

People drink alcohol,

 

I have no aunt,

 

of wine

 

The cup is empty;

 

 

 

That is also one

 

Good excuse,

 

Poetry upon poetry

 

to write;

 

 

 

I'm not short of reasons,

 

I keep writing

 

Despite knowing that hardly anyone will read it;

 

 

 

Someone will read the cry

 

but will not understand,

 

Despite that;

 

 

 

Without reading my poem

 

How did you scare me?

 

 

 

hit me with the eye

 

shake your eyes

 

what did you read

 

what did you see

 

It was waving there

 

Abyssal sea of ​​tears!

 

Do drink my tears

 

Did you spread your lips?

 

 

 

Do not hide the thirst of your lips,

 

They kept moving

 

two words;

 

"Pia, Pia"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment