Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 August 2021

તારી યાદો ના છાયા


 


તારી  યાદો  ના  છાયા 

----------------------------


નથી કબુલ્યું મેં નસીબને ,


પણ નથી જે વિધિએ લખ્યું 

તારા લલાટ માં ,

તેં તો, મન માં લપેટી લીધું છે  ;


હું તો આજ પણ 

એ કંદરા માં પડ્યો છું 

જ્યાં 

નથી તારો આભાસ ,

ન આવાજ  !


ફક્ત રહયાં છે 

તારી યાદો ના પડછાયા ,

મન ના અંધકાર માં ઓગળતા ,

' ને 

આંખો થી અંતર માં ઉતરતા ,

તારી યાદો ની છાયા  ;


હવે કયો દીવો પ્રગટાવું  ?

નથી જેમાં 

વ્હાલ ની વાટ 

કે, પ્રીત નો પ્રકાશ  ?


તને યાદ કરતા કરતા 

દીવા ની જ્યોત બૂઝાઈ ,

બાકી રહી છે 

વિરહ - વેદના ની 

ધુમ્ર શિખા 


=========================

Translated  :  22  April  2021

Posted        :  12 Aug 2021

Hindi          :  19 Aug 2017

तेरी यादों के साये


========================================================================

I did not accept the fate,

 

 

 

But not what Vidhi wrote

 

in your forehead,

 

You are wrapped in the mind;

 

 

 

Me even today

 

I'm in a pinch

 

where

 

not your imagination,

 

No noise!

 

 

 

There are only

 

Shadows of your memories,

 

Melting in the darkness of the mind,

 

' to

 

Descending into the distance from the eyes,

 

The shadow of your memories;

 

Now which lamp to light?

 

Not in which

 

Whal ni wat

 

Or, the light of love?

 

 

 

Remembering you

 

The flame of the lamp went out,

 

remaining

 

Virah - of suffering

 

Smoke peak.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment