Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 August 2021

તૂ બની ગઈ મારી


તૂ  બની  ગઈ  મારી  

-----------------------


ફાલતુ વાતો માં જ 

જિંદગી પૂરી થઇ ,

કહેવી હતી તને જે 

એ કહાની તો 

દિલ માં જ રહી ગઈ  ;


બહેરા જમાના ની સામે 

ગીત ગાયું ,

સાંભળી શકે ના જે 

તેને સંભળાવ્યું  !


ગાયું હો'ત તારા કાનમાં ,

તો તું પણ સાથ સાથ ગાતી ,

મારા સૂર માં 

સૂર તારો પૂરાવતી ,

કહેતી ,


" તું જ મારો પ્રિતમ  " ,


તો સમજતો 

કે તું સમજી ,

કીધા વિના કહાની મારી, 

તું બની ગઈ મારી 


======================

Translated :  22 April 2021

Posted      :  12 Aug 2021

Hindi        :  28 July 2017

बात मेरी बन गयी


=========================================================================

Only in idle talk

 

life is over

 

I wanted to tell you

 

That story

 

Remained in the heart;

 

 

 

Against the deaf age

 

sang a song,

 

Who can't hear

 

Told him!

 

 

 

would have sung in your ears,

 

So you sing along too,

 

In my tune

 

The melody of the star,

 

saying,

 

 

 

"You are my love",

 

 

 

So understood

 

that you understand

 

My story without saying,

 

You became mine.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment