Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 August 2021

દરવાજા તો આજ પણ ખુલ્લા છે

 


દરવાજા  તો  આજ  પણ  ખુલ્લા  છે 

-----------------------


ક્યારેક તો તું આવશે 

એ આશ માં 

દિલ ના દરવાજા ખુલ્લા રાખ્યા છે  ;


મને શું ખબર 

છૂપાઈ ને તું ,

આંખ ની બારી માં થી જ 

ડોકિયું કરીશ  !


દરવાજા  તો  આજ  પણ  ખુલ્લા  છે .

પણ નથી કોઈ આવતું 

નથી જાતું  ;


ભલા 

કદી સાભળ્યા છે 

સન્નાટા ખંડેર ના  ?


હવે તો 

નામ લઇ તારું ,

જયારે ગીત ગાઉં 

ગુનગુનાઉ ,

ત્યારે 

મારી જાત ને સંભળાવું ;


જયારે ઉતરી છો દિલ માં 

આંખ થી ,

તો તને પણ સંભળાવું

===============

Translated :  20 April 2021

Posted      :  04 Aug 2021

Hindi        :  24 Nov 2017

दरवाजे तो आज भी खुल्ले है


=========================================================================

Sometimes you will come

 

In that hope

 

The doors of the heart are kept open;

 

 

 

what do i know

 

you hide

 

From the window of the eye

 

I will take a look!

 

 

 

The doors are still open today.

 

But no one comes

 

does not go;

 

 

 

well

 

have ever heard

 

Sannata ruins?

 

 

 

Now then

 

take your name

 

When I sing

 

Gungunau,

 

then

 

make myself heard;

 

 

 

When you get into the heart

 

from the eye,

 

So tell you too.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment