Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 1 August 2021

પહેલી વાર જોઈ ત્યારે


 

પહેલી  વાર  જોઈ  ત્યારે 

------------------------------ 

સ્તબ્ધ છે દાલ ના પાણી ,

માનો જાણે 

તારા પગ ના 

સાંભળવા પગરવ ,

થંભી ગયા છે 

દાલ સરવર ના પાણી ;


લાંબો થતો જાય છે 

પડછાયો કૈલાશ નો ;


જયારે મેં તને 

પહેલી વાર જોઈ ત્યારે 

પ્રિયે ,


આભ ના વાદળી રંગ માં 

ભળી 

તારા શરિર ની સુગંધ ,


ત્યારે ભૂખરા વાદળો ના 

ગાલ 

થયા લાલ 

================

Translated :  18 April 2021

Posted      :   01 Aug 2021

Hindi        :   17 Dec 2017

तब मैंने तुम्हे देखा

=================================

The water of dal is stunned,

 

Believe it or not

 

no your feet

 

listen to,

 

have stopped

 

Dal Sarwar water;

 

 

 

It gets longer

 

Shadow of Kailash;

 

 

 

When I told you

 

When I saw it for the first time

 

dear,

 

 

 

In the blue color of the aura

 

mix up

 

the scent of your body,

 

 

 

No gray clouds then

 

cheek

 

Turned red.


------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 13/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment