Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 July 2021

કોણ કરશે તને યાદ ?


 

કોણ  કરશે  તને  યાદ  ?

--------------------------


મારી વિદાય પછી 

કોણ  કરશે  તને  યાદ  ?


જીવવા માટે 

આથી સારું શું બહાનું  ?


પણ વીતી જે પલ 

એને તો કોઈ કારણ ની જરૂર ન્હોતી  !

જેવી વીતી 

તેવીજ આવશે ;


જીવન ની પગથાર પર 

પડતાજ રહેશે પગલાં ,

' ને પડતા થશે બંધ 

ત્યારે ઓછા 

મને પૂછવા રહેશે  ?


મારી ફરિયાદ તો નસીબ થી છે ,

નથી એના થી ડરતો 

પણ કેમ રહ્યો 

હંમેશા હારતો  ?


=============

Translated :  13 April 2021

Posted      :  30 July 2021

Hindi        :  01 Jan 2018

बिना पूछे !

 ========================

Who will remember you?

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

After my departure

 

Who will remember you?

 

 

 

to live

 

So what good excuse?

 

 

 

But the past

 

He did not need any reason!

 

like past

 

It will come like that;

 

 

 

On the pedestal of life

 

Steps will continue to fall,

 

' will be closed

 

Less then

 

May I ask?

 

 

 

My complaint is with luck,

 

Not afraid of it

 

But why stayed?

 

Always losing?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment