Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 July 2021

ત્યાં તો કોઈ ન્હોતું !

 ત્યાં  તો  કોઈ  ન્હોતું  !

-------------------------


સંસાર થી સંતાઈ 

હર શામ 

જોઉં છબિ તારી ;


તું 

વાંકી નજર થી કોને નીરખતી હતી ?

મારા , તારા સિવાય 

ત્યાં તો કોઈ ન્હોતું  !


મને તો 

આજ પણ રાહ છે ,

અધૂરી આશ છે 

કે ક્યારેક તો 

છબિ બોલશે  !


મેં તો 

મારા રુધિર ના રંગ થી 

કર્યા છે લાલ , હોઠ છબિ ના ;


રાહ જોઉં છું 

સરે ક્યારે શબ્દો હોઠ થી ,

' ને ભરી દે એકાંત મારુ 

તારા સૂરીલા રાગ થી 


================

Translated   :  12 April 2021

Posted        :   28 July 2021

Hindi          :   15  Jan 2018

किसे देख रही थी

 

================================

Hiding from the world

 

Good evening

 

I see your image;

 

 

 

you

 

Who was watching with crooked eyes?

 

Except me, you

 

There was no one!

 

 

 

to me

 

still waiting today

 

It is an unfulfilled hope

 

Or sometimes

 

Image will speak!

 

 

 

I did

 

From the color of my blood

 

Have done red, lip shape;

 

 

 

waiting

 

When the words from the lips,

 

' filled my loneliness

 

From your melodious raga.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment