Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 July 2021

મને ભટકવા દે જે



મને  ભટકવા  દે  જે  

------------------------


ખર્યું ફૂલ એક તારા ઝુલ્ફો થી 

નસીબદાર કેવું ?

પડતાજ પગ પર 

ચૂમવા લાગ્યું  !


કેમ ઉઠાવી લીધું ?


પણ મને ઉઠાવીશ ના 

જો બની તારી આંખ નું આંસૂ 

તારી પાંપણ થી પડું ,


મને ના પગ ની  પિપાસા ,

નથી પહોંચવું મારે પાયલ સુધી ,

તારા શરીર પર સરકતા ,

જ્યાં પણ અટકી જાઉં 

ત્યાંજ રહેવા દેજે 

મને ઉઠાવીશ ના ,


વહું જ્યાં , ત્યાં વહેવા દેજે ,

ભટકવા મળે જ્યાં 

ત્યાં ભટકવા દેજે  


========================

Translated  :  12 April 2021

Posted       :   28 July 2021

Hindi         :   18 Jan 2018

मत उठाओ मुझे


================================


Fallen flower from a tara zulfo

 

how lucky

 

Falling on the feet

 

Started kissing!

 

 

 

Why did you take it?

 

 

 

But don't eat me

 

If it becomes a tear in your eye

 

fall from your eyelids,

 

 

 

I'm thirsty for feet,

 

I can't reach Payal,

 

sliding over your body,

 

Wherever I stop

 

Let it stay there

 

don't eat me

 

 

 

Where it flows, let it flow.

 

Where to wander

 

Let wander there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment