Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 July 2021

હું તારી રાહ જોઉં છું


 

હું તારી રાહ જોઉં છું 

-------------------------- 

મોડી રાતે સપનું આવ્યું 

શિશિર ની એક શીતલ રાતે 

આવી ને મનમાં 

એક સપનું સમાયું ;


યાદ આવી પહેલગામ ના એ પાદર ની 

જ્યાં 

ઝરણાં માં ડુબાવી , પગ ના ઝાંઝર 

તેં પૂછ્યું  :

"  થોડા દિવસ હજુ વધુ 

અહીં રહી શકીશ ?

થીજી થાશે બરફ, પાણી નો 

પછી 

ન તો મારી પાની હલશે 

ન પગ ના પાયલ ખનકશે ;

જોવી રહેશે મારે ,

વસંત ના વાયરા ની રાહ ,

બરફ ઓગળવા ની રાહ ;


પણ તું તો છો 

હેમ નો સુરજ ,

તારી આંખ ના એકજ કિરણ થી 

હિમ ઓગળશે ;


હું છું તારી કઠપૂતળી 

તું વિજાણંદ 

હું છું તારી શેણી ;


વગાડ તારું જંતર 

મારા પ્રાણ ને જગાડ ,

તારી વીણા ના સૂરે ,

સુતેલા મારા ભાગ્ય ને જગાડ ;


હું તારી રાહ જોઉં છું  "


==============

 Translated ( 23 Feb 2021 )

Original Hindi > 

मैं हूँ तेरी कठपुतली ( 31 July 2019 )



=========================================================================

A dream came late at night

 

On a cold winter night

 

Come to mind

 

A dream realized;

 

 

 

I remember that Padar of Pahalgam

 

where

 

Immerse yourself in the springs, the janzars of the feet

 

You asked:

 

"A few days more

 

can i stay here

 

No ice, no water will freeze

 

then

 

Nor shall my waters stir

 

Neither foot nor foot will dig;

 

I have to see

 

Waiting for spring weather,

 

waiting for the snow to melt;

 

But you are

 

Sun of Ham,

 

From a single ray of your eye

 

The snow will melt;

 

 

 

I am your puppet

 

you vijananda

 

I am your friend;

 

 

 

Play your instrument

 

wake my soul,

 

to the tune of your harp,

 

Wake up my sleeping destiny;

 

 

 

I'm waiting for you"


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

No comments:

Post a Comment